Any changing in the Board of Directors (BD) of a company should better be made as per the provisions given in the Companies Act of 2013. Directors are appointed by the shareholders of a Company for the management of a Company. The appointment of a director shall be as per the provisions of company and laws and regulations.
Director change may fall on any of the below category of services. It is advisable to call our help desk before selecting the required services.
1) Appointment of director by the board
2) Appointment of director by shareholders
3) Resignation of director
4) Resignation and transfer of shares
5) Resignation and appointment of director (either by the board or shareholders)
6) Resignation, appointment of directors and transfer of shares Death of a director
7) Removal of a director